Thursday, 16 September 2010

tilda

hi all,
i have had a busy couple of days at work and no time to craft......but i managed to make this card using an image from my prize from debs and flowers from my prize from sugar and spice,lucky me...i followed a sketch from ilovepromarkers.
challenges entered
ilovepromarkers. a sketch and rip it up theme
aspoonfullofsugarchallenge. autumn
creativecardcrew autumn
.pollycraftchallengeblog. autumn
incywincydesigns autumn colours
wildorchidchallenge. pearls and pins
papers...........k.and co" roam"
image  ............tilda
sentiment stamp........free from craft stampers mag
flowers.........suzi sugar
pearls.............quixotic paperie
pins........poundland.
coloured with promarkers

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty Tracy and nice to see you did some 'ripping' thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely adorable.. I'm LOVING the floral work.. wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely work :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Incy Wincy this week

    Heather and the DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling design...the little Tilda is just sooo sweet and I love the flowers you added!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey, this is such a pretty card :) I love the tearing & the flowers are gorgeous.

    Hope you're having a great week!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracey, Love your colouring of Tilda and those flowers are just gorgeous, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!
    I love the colours and your colouring is amazing!
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. I like those papers. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card, I love this tilda and great ripping!!! Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x