Tuesday 9 November 2010

what a week

hi all
i just wanted to share my great week with you ,i won 4 stunning sassy studios digi's from the challenge at onestopcrafts challenge,i will be showing one off tomorrow, and sassy  studios has asked  can they feature me as a sassy saturday stamper,also i just found out i have been chosen as a top 5 passionista's  at the promarker challenge too for my lavender pearls and lace tilda card,
also i won 2 digis from the crafty pad from a challenge at tiptoptuesday
like i said what a fab week i am having.
thanks for listening guys
tracey x

5 comments:

  1. Well done Tracey !
    Congratulations on all your good news ..
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats....what a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!!!! Tracey so well deserved chum, as your work is amazing Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I am not surprised with your talent... you really do extraordinary work and deserve all of that and more. Tfs your week of good news :) I can't wait to see your project tomorrow.. Also, I'm LOVING those white flowers u've used, but when i go to the site, It's overwhelming and I don't know where to look for them exactly.. Could you email me and let me know what I'm looking for?? lol Thanks
    Achildinmind@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Tracey on your winnings but i arent supprised with your stunning cards hun, enjoy your new goodies :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x