Tuesday 18 March 2014

Gorjuss in blue

Hi all
I have been revisiting my old  neglected stamps. I thought I would ink this little cutie pie up ..I love colouring these little gorjuss girls .I kept the papers plain for a change and added a splash of black for a dramatic contrast. The embossing folder is called tied together from couture creations. The ribbon and gems re from meiflower crafts .The flowers are made using an e k success retro punch.
I used my Craft-Dee BowZ  tool to make my bow.The edge punch I used is from SU.


 challenges entered
Just B Creative Crazy anything goes
613 Avenue Create  anything goes [opt use 2d or 3d flowers ]
That Craft Place flowers and or mothers day
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper  anything goes with patterned paper
Sister Act Card Challenge  anything goes
Crafting By Designs  anything goes

MilkCoffee Challenge-at least 2 flowers[3 of 3]
My Craft Creations  anything goes
ABC Challenge - H is for hair
Bearly Mine  one for the girls
Hobbycutz   shaped cards
A Gem of a Challenge - mothers day or female birthday or special lady
Craft-Dee BowZ  anything with a handmade bow[2 0f 3]
Fitztown Challenge  anything goes
Lexi's Creations - punches and dies
Melonheadz Friends Challenge anything goes
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - anything goes [1 of 2]
Lacy Sunshine - anything goes [ 1 of 3]






9 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty card and I love all the layers! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog (FCB). We hope you will join us again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the cutest, Tracey! I love black and white and you've done a wonderful job on this cute little card. Thanks for submitting to the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge again. We love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cute card, thank you for entering the MCC challenge, Good Luck...Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tracey..love the sweet image and colouring and the embossed panel is one I need..very pretty card.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this week..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card here!
    Thank you for participating Fitztown Challenge
    Hugs Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and adorable image. I love the colors. Thanks for joining us in our almost month long challenge at Crafting By Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love your color combo choice. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Amy A.,DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Gorjuss Girl and you did a wonderful job with this stamp. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x