Friday 2 May 2014

Our Best Man

Hi All
Here is a card I made for a friends granddaughter to give the best man at their wedding ...I matched the waistcoat and flower to the actual colours he wore for the wedding ...The wording is computer generated and is exactly how the couple wanted it written...I think it would be great as a prom card too .The papers have been in my stash for over a year ...they are embossed and look like brocade...The buttons and organza ribbon I used on the cravat are both  from Meiflower crafts. I marked the button holes with a gold pen .


 Challenges entered
613 Avenue Create - anything goes
Glitter n Sparkle ribbon
Fitztown Challenge - lots of layers
Inklings and Yarns - anything goes
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations  anything goes
Lexi's Creations - for the men in your life
Dragonfly Dreams  for the boys
Allways Something Creative  wedding
Cards Galore Encore  anything goes [1 of 5]
Crafters Companion masculine
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper – anything with patterned papers
4 Krafty Girlz - anything goes [1 of 3]
Crafty Ribbons - anything with ribbon

13 comments:

  1. Another brilliant card the are very effective Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting card. I like your design and choice of colours. Thank you for joining us at Fitztown this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondeful.
    Thanks for joining us at ASC.
    Hugs stine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card you made, love the details you put in it! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful Best Man card - I love all the detail and I'm sure it will be treasured!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I look forward to seeing you back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card and perfect for the best man-love the waistcoat-thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super project! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to continue seeing you and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Tracey...another wonderful creation. Love it.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Fitztown for our Lots of Layers Challenge. Good luck.

    Lynn, Fitztown DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous male card (best man) Tracey and wonderfully made as always! Love it. Thanks for joining us Lexi's Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card - Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Girlz this time - good luck! hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card. Love the idea of the brocade waistcoat and great idea to match it to the wedding colours. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge #5 and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x