Monday 10 November 2014

whoop whoop I made the DT

Hi all
 I have VERY exciting news to tell you all ....I applied to become a DT  member of the craft-deebowz challenge team..

Craft-Dee BowZ

....I am delighted to say I was picked to join their fantastic talented team....I am a mahoosive fan of the craft-deebowz  challenge and enter their monthly challenges without fail  three times every month .I was lucky enough to win a brilliant craft-deebowz  bow making tool from Barbara and Donna some time ago and use it to make all my fab bows on every card I make .I am so looking forward to working with the DT ...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. We are thrilled to have you on the 2015 team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Tracey! Looking forward to working with you at CDBZ!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x