Sunday 1 November 2020

Winters fairy



 

Good morning all 

It is time for a new anything goes challenge at CraftdeebowZ 

The image I have used is called winters fairy and you can find her here from sponsor this month Bugaboo stamps 


I have

Used papers from Docrafts a letter to Santa range . I coloured the image with alcohol markers . Isn’t she cute . The flower is made using a poinsettia die from Marianne D designs . The berries are from hobbycraft 






 I used my Craftdeebowz now maker to make a single looped bow . It is my go to bow maker and makes beautiful bows every time 


Digi Choosday Challenge anything goes
Through The Craft Room Door  anything goes
Cutie Pie Challenge  anything goes
The Corrosive Challenges  anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge  anything goes
Polkadoodles  anything goes
Southern Girls anything goes
Krafty Chicks ANYTHING GOES
Creative Moments anything goes
I love Promarkers anything goes
Paper Shelter anything goes
 Simon Says Stamp anything goes
The Paper Funday  anything goes optional twist 
Lemon Shortbread  anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft  anything goes
A Perfect Time To Craft  anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore anything goes
Classic Design  Challenge  anything goes
LeAnn’s World 101  anything goes
Not Just Cards  anything goes


I hope you like my project and that you pop over and visit CraftdeebowZ and join in the challenge . 

Happy crafting

Tracey xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x