Wednesday 13 January 2021

Make your own storage look pretty





 

I have been decorating ring binders  to house my techniques for inky backgrounds, flower making , embossing etc here is the latest A4 ring binder I have decorated .All the binders I have used  came from Here 

https://www.craftylane.co.uk/product/tando-creative-ring-binders-set-of-3

They are fab quality and a great price . 
For this one I have used AB studios 12x12 Dreamland papers , flowers from sweet lilac , sizzix birdcage  die , metal
Embellishments also from crafty lane , shabby chic chalk paint .I used magnets to close the ring binder .
Happy crafting 
Tracey x


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x