Friday 20 February 2015

Baby boy card


HI
I am having renovations done to the garden and so my time in my work room is very limited because my room is next to where all the very NOISY work is being done...we have jack hammers ,wood cutters etc etc going all the time ..necessary but I can't get any peace ...lol
I managed this card while they were at lunch !!! so it is a quick and easy one .it started life as a 7x7 card base with the fold at the top ,I then just cut leg and arm holes and decorated it using papers from the DCWV boyhood pad.I added 2 pockets made from an oval nestability die which I cut in half .I finished it off with faux stitches .I will make the baby girl version and post it asap ...if they have a lunch break today !!!!!!!.The sentiment was form my stash.


challenges entered

Crafting for all Seasons dies and or punches[2 of 3]
Inspiration Destination -  anything goes
Scrappers' Delights  anything goes
WordArt Wednesdays  anything goes[2 of 5]
Cuttin and Stamping Challenge  anything goes[2 of 3]
Papertake Weekly  bingo[ribbon free blooms]
Card and Scrap  anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper  anything goes
Digi Galore  anything goes
Digistamps 4 Joy anything goes
SLS Lines Challenge  anything goes[2 of 2]
Sassy Studio Designs - circle or shaped
Stampavie and More - blue and white









4 comments:

  1. Brilliant card and a great design. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Word Art Wednesday is hosting our 171st challenge. Thank you for sharing your beautiful art with us. BLESSINGS Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome baby card. I love the idea. Perfect dp and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x