Monday 23 February 2015

Baby girl onesie card






Hi all
On Friday I showed you a baby boy card so today as promised I am showing you a baby girl version...you could use this cute card as a new baby card/christening card  or a birthday card so I didn't add a sentiment .....The person who buys it from the charity I am donating it to will be able to choose what  occasion they require it for.I used a 7x7 card blank with the fold at the top to start my card .I used roundnesties to create the leg and neck hole and just cut an arm shape from one side .I then used the piece I had cut off when making the arm shape as a template on the opposite side to cut the other arm so I know that each side was the same size.when this was all done i used a due Wilson a4 embossing folder to emboss the whole onesie front and back  carefully matching up the pattern.I then decorated it on the front  with buttons lace and ribbon from my stash . . I added scalloped edges to the arm and neck hole and a panel on each shoulder .the edge of the panel was made using an SU punch.


challenges entered

Crafting for all Seasons dies and or punches[3of 3]
Inspiration Destination -  anything goes
Scrappers' Delights  anything goes
WordArt Wednesdays  anything goes[3 of 5]
Cuttin and Stamping Challenge  anything goes[3 of 3]
Papertake Weekly  bingo[ribbon free blooms]
Card and Scrap  anything goes
Sassy Studio Designs - circle or shaped
613 Avenue Create anything goes [ optional twist ..birthday]
Amusing  anything goes[no digi[1 of 2]
The Ribbon Girls - use ribbon and lace
Simply Create Too -  anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge anything goes
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge -  anything goes
Dream it Up - frilly and fab
Die Cuttin' Divas odd shapes.




8 comments:

  1. Another fabulous baby card great design Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so ADORABLE! Love the embossing and design details. Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!
    Amy- DT Inspiration Destination Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super ADORABLE!!! I think I need to give this a try ... thanks for inspiration! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Creates! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
    Darlene
    613 Avenue Create DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for joining the Cuttin and Stampin challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ginny you rocked this! Thanks for playing with us at the
    Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Ivette - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty card!! thanks for sharing in the Cuttin' & Stampin' challenge
    Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x