Wednesday 23 September 2009

Two little helpers




Hi all


I have had a lovely morning crafting with 2 little helpers ,my friends two boys came to visit and we made 2 xmas cards,i had a go at step cards ,i have to say i dont think i have the template quite right but we had fun with these cards and the boys love them ,which is the main thing.they are for their teachers .
I am determined not to buy any craft goodies until my birthday at the end of oct.
I really want some promarkers,i am having a daily argument with myself trying to justify spending so much money on them ,so if i say they are for my birthday i will feel its ok.crafters logic is a great thing isnt it ?


1 comment:

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x