Saturday 17 April 2010

flowers







hi all
heres my second card for today using the sketch from i love promarkers .its a fab sketch ,one to keep i think.i found this stamp lurking in the bottom of my stamp drawer ,it was one of my first i ever bought from sugar nellie
i will enter it into the following challenges too
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/ no longer neglected [stamp]
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/ theme is 3d elements[flowers]

papers....................basic greylemonade
image........................flowers /sugar nellie
flowers ...................e k success punch
ribbon....................fantastic ribbons
gems[coloured with promarker]...............poundland
sentiment/brads...................papermania
promarker colours,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,satin/blush/cornflower/apricot/apple/blossom/warm grey 1 and 2/sandstone.

19 comments:

  1. this is just gorjus hun love that image,and super layout too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Tracey, great image and very pretty flowers too. Glad you liked my sketch, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card,lovely stamp and great layout thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card and this has to be my favourite little girl image..The colours you've used are wonderful :)Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Tracey. It's great when you can revamp an old stamp and you've done a stunning job. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, great colouring and I love those pretty flowers :o) Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers :o)
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been very busy not blogging and I can see that, since I have been absent, you have been positively prolific. And what lovely cards you have made too! I love this one and particularly enjoyed your cute PB hedgies and your PenPal card. Lovely, lovely creations! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable.. love the E.Bell image.. you colored her beautifully.

    Thank you for joining in the MelJens challenge this week, good luck,

    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take for the 3-D challenge at Meljen's! So glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty!!!Thank you for joining us at Meljen's desings. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous colour scheme. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. brilliant card, love the flowers thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning!

    Thank you for joining us at PTW this week.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, lovely flowers!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!! Good Luck on the challenge!
    ♥Dee (Spryte)♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card xx Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thats so sweet and I love the papers and flowers, lovely!

    Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x