Wednesday 19 June 2013

challenge #173 at I ♥ ProMarkers

 Hi all
It is challenge time again at I ♥ ProMarkers . Thanks to all of you who entered last weeks challenge ,I had wonderful time visiting all your blogs. This week the theme of the challenge is" anything  goes"  and there is a free digi  from sherri baldy on the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge site if you would like to use it  for the challenge.....The sponsors for this weeks challenge are J & C Creations                                      


 The second [ a new sponsor] for this week . is SherriBaldy



For my DT project i have altered this   using a  free digi image from SherriBaldy.  The papers and mulberry flowers  are  from trimcraft riverside revels range, The rolled flowers and flourishes are dies from Marianne d .I coloured the cute image with promarkers.ribbons are from meiflower crafts




I am not entering any challenges this week as this is a scheduled post and i am away on a  cruise with my partner and my daughter and her fella...
So pop over and check out what the DT have made for your inspiration and join in the fun at I ♥ ProMarkers . see you all when I get back from my jolly holidays
Happy crafting
Tracey xx

2 comments:

  1. this is a wonderful box beautiful colours Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome box. Love the colors of it and the awesome flowers.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Melonheadz friends challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x