Thursday 16 January 2014

A Fan


Hi
 I found this chipboard fan  I covered in my craft room ...I had forgotten I had made it so I thought I would show it to you,it was very easy to do.I painted the frame with white acrylic paint. I  just covered the back piece with first edition papers and added wild orchid roses,I made a tassle using twine added cheery lynn leaves and a cheery lynn butterfly and that was it ...

challenges entered
Sister Act Card Challenge  anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes [500 follower block party]
Crafty Boots -  anything goes
Lexi's Creations  anything goes
2 Creative Chicks  anything goes
All Crafts Challenge - anything but a card
Love to Scrap  anything goes [23of 3]
LEJ Designs   anything goes
Country View Crafts' Challenge  monochromatic
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper – anything goes using patterned paper
Feeling Crafty Challenge  butterflies



 



9 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty fan, lovely design and gorgeous flowers.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely fan thanks for sharing with lexis creations this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic looking fan, I love the flowers.

    Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fan and such soft colors. Thanks for joining us at 612 Ave Create this week. Hope to see you again in the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful thank you for entering feeling crafty challenge
    and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful
    Thanks for joining us this month over at LEJ Designs challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (DT for LEJ Designs)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty and unusual fan. Thanks for sharing it at Country View Crafts Monochromatic Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x