Tuesday 24 March 2015

Besties.......

Hi all
I have been a very bad blogger this last week and not posted very much...The reason why is beacause I have been really busy making wedding invitations ...They are all finished and delivered now and I can get back to crafting for fun. I have made this cross over card using  papers from my stash. The image is from a sherri baldy cd called sweet geek besties 27 .I decoupaged her up for dimension. The insert on the panel inside the card and the card candy flower centres  are from craftwork cards.The flowers are made using a retro flower Ek success punch  The ribbon and bow are made using the sue Wilson ribbon die.The edge punch is from Martha stewart .The sentiment stamp is from a set by Pink Gem.



challenges entered
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes [1 of 3]
Craft Your Passion - anything goes [1 of 3]
Cutie Pie Challenge - fancy folds and cute
Get Creative Challenges  die cut [ 1 of 3]
Love to Scrap - anything goes [1 of 3]
Mema's Challengeanything goes
My Besties Challenge  3d or 3 layers [optional use a doily]
My Besties UK Challenge  anything goes or bling
Not Just Cards  anything goes
Ooh La La Creations  she's in fashion
2 Creative Chicks  anything goes
Card and Scrap  use layers
Crafts Galore Encore anything goes with a stamp or digi
Creatalicious Challenges  anything goes
Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations one for the girls
My Artistic Adventures Challenges  anything goes
My Craft Creations  anything goes
The Sisters of Craft anything goes
Eclectic Ellapu go green
Great Impressions green
Robyn`s Fetish - add a bow
Di's Digis Designs  green

My Besties Pretty Precolored Printable Challenge - anything goes 3d with a besties printable
Sister Act Card Challenge anything goes
613 Avenue Create -anything goes





27 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy what a wonderful card i love the design of it and the image is wonderful.

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, I love the image, colours and design. thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely thanks for joining us at Besties UK -Carol UK DT co-ordinator X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sorry but the one and only stipulation on our challenge blog is NO BESTIES so your entry is being removed. Please dont let this deter you from entering future challenges but just remember for next time thanks :-) Gill DT Sisters of Craft

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, thanks for sharing it with us over at CCC Digi Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! The image is darling, your coloring is beautiful, and I adore the fun fold! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't got any Besties... yet, but I so love them and I so love your card! Beautiful work and a gorgeous entry to our She's in Fashion themed challenge at Ooh La La! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card love the colors!!
    Thank you for joining us at MY Besties International challenge.

    Hugs Marrie
    DT member MBIC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice card. Thanks for joining Mema's Crafts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely design. I love you feature the My Besties 3D image....gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at My Besties International Challenge. Big Texas Hugs, Antoinette {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is gorgeous. I love this image and the way you designed this card. So pretty. Thank you for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is so beautiful! LOVE your design and the soft colors! Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra My Besties International DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous design on this gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties UK Challenge Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties uk Challenge Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing with us at Mema's Crafts...good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card. love it

    thanks for joining Our Challenge at Card and Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is adorable! Thanks for sharing over at My Artistic Adventures Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable! Thanks for sharing over at My Artistic Adventures Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your card design and what a cute image too!! Thanks for playing along with The Cutie Pies and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love he cross-over style - and the lacey goodnessof this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is gorgeous, I like the sweet image and your design, Thanks for playing along with us at My Besties Uk, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute image and I love your card design. Thanks for joining us.
    Barbara Bird / My Artistic Adventure DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges !!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x