Friday 6 May 2016

MDF Plaques...

HI
Here is another  projects I made at the Demo I did last Friday .The plaques come in several pieces so you can make them as large or small as you like .This one was made using all the pieces ....I also used the mdf sea shapes  pack which contain ,the ship,waves,crab and seagulls .I used the large banner pieces and stitched letter  stamps [which I stamped the word sun on].I used the small letter tiles and small tile letter  stamps .I also used micro beads to add texture.
All the mdf pieces have been treated with gesso and then coloured using colour cloud. The boat base was coloured using a promarker...
I loved having a go at this project it was just something a little different for a change.
Happy crafting ....
Tracey x

4 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed your demos last week Tracey - haven't attempted my version of your plaque yet but have all the stash to do so x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much ... If u follow me with your blog I can follow you back and see all your blog posts with your new mdf makes xx

      Delete
  2. A brilliant card love the design Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely home decor piece, Lalky Girl! wonderful textures with the beads, and such pretty colors and mixed media pieces! I am your newest Google Follower! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x