Thursday 1 September 2016

Craft-Dee Bowz Challenge time

Hi
It is  time  for another "Anything goes with a handmade bow challenge  "again at Craft-Dee Bowz . The months are just flying by ...The sponsor for this months challenge is the fabulous  Robyns Fetish stamps and more  who will offer the winner 2 digi images of their choice .
                                             


For my Dt project this month I have made this Christmas card .. I have used the new  Creative Expressions Christmas range from Phil Martin .I used the snowflakes 8x8 paper pad and matching insert pad. The stamps I have used are snowflake sentiment corners, snowflake Christmas verses which I put on the insert inside and the large snowflake square frame. I also used a snowflake die set from last years creative expression stash and ribbon and gems  from meiflower crafts. I used large pierced square dies to create the frame...

I hope you will pop over and join us at Craft-Dee Bowz .  where anything goes with a handmade bow.. Wait until you see the beautiful projects the Design Team have made... you will be blown away ....
Happy Crafting
Tracey x


4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous winter card, Tracey! I love snowflakes and you have displayed them so well. The bow and snowflake topper are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. That soft blue is so pretty and that multi-layered snowflake is outstanding! That bow is fabulous. What a beautiful Christmas card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey this is such a great beauty. I love the blues and it's definitely is a winter card. That white snowflake is the perfect accent piece. Lovely. Thanks for a beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x