Thursday 18 June 2020

A little upcycled project

Good morning all
I am sharing an upcycled project today . I have had these cases and candlesticks for a while and now they don’t fit in with my colour scheme so I have upcycled them and now they have a new lease if life and pride of place in my bedroom . I used gesso .. decoart white crackle paint .. grey chalk ink spray and some air dried clay moulds I have done using stamperia soft moulds . I also made some paper and clay flowers and flourished . They were builder with guilding wax from cadence ...
Here is a before pic too








I hope you like my project and have a go at upcycling something for yourself it was quite straightforward and great fun
Happy crafting
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x