Tuesday 17 August 2021

Tag trio

 





Today I am sharing 3 tags I have made for  my tag swap partner Gemma Spencer on craft with real friends. 

For the pink floral tag book I stamped and heat embossed a flowers stamp , I coloured it with picked raspberry and peacock feathers distress and the added raised stamped letters using a stamp set from the works ,

For the girl tag I used a stamp by Julia nutting and paper pieced it using in love 13arts papers . I coloured her skin with promarkers , added handmade flowers and die cuts

For the craft tag I did a faux plank background using peacock feathers and hickory smoke distress ink. Added a movie collage stamp by chocolate baroque coloured with the same ink colours and added die cuts, ribbon string  and ink spatters


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x