Tuesday 20 January 2015

A CAS VALENTINE CARD

Hi

Hi All

It is my turn to give some inspiration over at the  CraftDee-Bowz challenge today ....The theme for this month is "Valentine " ....Instead of my favourite style of card  [fussy and girly ] I decided to challenge myself to make a more clean and simple  Valentine card..  still using traditional heart embellishments ..I think it is nice to try something that takes you out of your comfort zone now and again  and Clean and Simple style is always a challenge for me !!.
I used an 8x8 plain square white card base. I matted a piece of red cardstock on top leaving a small border around it. The white layer of cardstock was scored across at 1cm intervals vertically and horizontally to make a grid effect. I used scalloped square dies to make the red mats to sit each heart on. The hearts were made using various dies and  I made each heart embellishment slightly different to add  a bit more  interest. The two white hearts feature a  cute little heart charm and a love stamp that were included in my DT pack this month .The sentiment was computer generated and I finished the design using the  pretty checked ribbon  also from my DT pack. I made a four looped bow adding a pearl buckle slider which was very easy to make using my Fabulous CraftDee-Bowz bow maker.

                                                                  

 Challenges entered
My Artistic Adventures Challenges  love
The Sisters of Craft anything goes
Vandicrafts Artistry Challenge anything goes

Inspiration Destination -  anything goes
Stampavie and More -anything goes
Wonderful Wednesdays  anything goes
Sassy Studio Designs  anything goes
ABC Challenge  A is for anything goes

Crafting from the Heart - anything goes [1 of 3]
My Craft Creations - anything goes
Not Just Cards  anything goes
Squigglefly  anything goes
Whoopsi Daisy  anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes[opt winnie the poo quote]
Bunny Zoe's Crafts -hearts [1e]
Craft Your Passion -  anything goes[1 0f 3]
Eureka Stamps - the colour red [ 1 of 3]
Dream Valley Challenges  anything goes[1 of 3]
Not Just Cards anything goes
My Craft Creations  anything goes [1 of 3]







I hope you like my Valentine card and that you come and join in the fun with our January challenge themed as always "Anything goes with a handmade bow "You could be the lucky winner of a gorgeous 25yd reel of ribbon
                                            

10 comments:

  1. A wonderful design and detailing Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful valentine card love the four hears and embellishments--Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Eureka Stamps. Mary DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bow and great Valentine's Day card! Very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us @ Dream Valley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely your card. I like the four different squares.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, A lovely project, I love the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us in THE SISTERS OF CRAFT monthly challenge. Good Luck. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card it’s beautiful! Thanks for joining our Color Red Challenge this week at Eureka Stamps.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card and I love the dark red you used.
    Barbara Bird
    My Artistic adventure DT
    www.mdstrwbery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet heart card! ;) Thank you for sharing on this months Artistry Challenge. Melissa - Vandicrafts

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x