Friday 23 January 2015

acordian card and basket


Hi ALL
I was watching Create and craft the other day and saw them making accordian cards ..I thought I would have a go myself using the dies I already have .I am really pleased with how it turned out and as I have a mahoosive collection of dies I can make lots of different shapes in the middle ...so be prepared to be inundated with accordion cards from me lol. There are lots of pics so you can see how they are put together .....
The papers are from Trimcraft first edition new leaf pad,they are my favourite autumnal papers. The fence die is from joy crafts. The flowers are from mulberry crafts. The swirl die is from memory box. The paper bows are from craftwork cards. The basket is made using a bigz  a die from Stampin up . The sentiment is my new stamp and punch set also from stampin up.The image is by Elizabeth bell  from The  Hobbyhouse



  Challenges entered
Inspiration Destination - anything goes
Scrap & Craft Challenge  anything goies [1 of 3]
Fresh Brewed Designs  favourites[papers ,images and flowers]
Inky Impressions  folds
Top Tip Tuesday something new [punch and stamp set]
All Crafts Challenge  anything but a card [basket]
Moo-Mania & More - anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything goes [2 of 3]
WordArt Wednesdays  anything goes [2 of 5]
My Craft Creations - anything goes
Not Just Cards  anything goes
Whoopsi Daisy  anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes[opt winnie the poo quote]
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations  fave embellishment ...flowers
Party Time Tuesdays  anything goes 1 of 3]
Love to Scrap - anything goes[3 of 3]
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog  anything goes [opt happy birthday]
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper anything goes with patterned paper
Jo's Scrap Shack  anything goes[3 of 3]
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge - anything goes
Dream it Up  birthday wishes
The papershelter.Use a punch or die
Baffies Kreativladen  anything goes
Crafting By Designs  anything goes







20 comments:

  1. A very lovely project

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic project!
    Lovely !
    Thank you for joining us at
    Moo Mania & More
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card and basket

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I love the little basket!!

    Visit my blog Sandy’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing another fabulous design. We always enjoy your visits to 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Onwer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evening Tracy what a gorgeous card I love the design and the colours are wonderful.
    Take care

    Debs xxx
    http://www.debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely project, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! I love how beautifully all the embellishments work together. I LOVE the swirl die,,,added to my "I Need" list! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning card! Beautiful colors and cute basket! :) Thank you for sharing with us at Scrap & Craft and Good Luck!
    Lady E Scrap & Craft DT
    www.scrapartbyladye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another lovely entry for my Patterned Paper January challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! It is very pretty. I love the basket too. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Tracey - glad you have accepted the 613 Ave C challenge to share your project & creativity! This one is a beauty! I love the color palette, the image, the windows... LOL! Guess I like the whole thing - like I said - a beauty!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG w/optional twist of Pooh Quote]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tracey this is so perfect for our ‘FAVOURITES’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love the colours and all your details! Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this time - good luck, and hope to see you again soon

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful diecuts, beautiful coloring on this cute image. Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how much dimension these cards give you. Perfect! Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenges, see you Wednesday for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card and basket! Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog.
    *Hugs*
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card!!! I may have to learn this also!!! Super cute with all the additional embellishments!!!Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays and good luck!!!!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Party Time Tuesday Party Planner

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x