Tuesday 15 December 2020

Monochrome Christmas card

 


 
Hi 

It is Tracey here with my mid month inspiration project .I have made this card using papers and a sentiment from a Christmas paper pad I bought in a local craft shop I distressed the edges to add a little interest  . I added a cute mdf snowflake , a button , some die cut fern leaves and baubles and leaves that I had stamped in grey ink and fussy cut out . 

I added a cute double Looped bow using thin sparkly ribbon that has been made in my craftdeebowz bow maker . And some tiny clear resin  chips and glitter to add sparkle 




 
This is my final project sadly for craftdeebowz . I have absolutely
Loved being part of this amazingly talented team and I want to thank you all  for inspiring me every month with your projects . Thanks Donna and Barbara it has been an honour and a pleasure .
 Have a wonderful Christmas and new year all  stay safe and well , Let’s hope 2021 is the best year yet 
Happy crafting 
Tracey x


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x