Monday 11 January 2021

Exciting new product




 Hi

I was given a brand new exciting product to play with created by Annie Lane . It is called Aurora gel . It is a water based gel that can be applied using a sponge or brush you can read all about it’s uses and properties here 

https://craftylane.co.uk/page/the-aurora-range-and-accessories

I upcycled an old glass vase . I used a sponge andMy fingers to apply it and I helped dry it using a hairdryer . It applied so easily and gave a lovely texture 



I then added handmade flowers , die cuts beads and pearls and a resin frame . I love how it turned out and the Aurora gel comes in 14 fabulous colours . I used the Roseate shade . The

Pic below was after 2 coats . The pearl finish And shine on this Project is just amazing in real Life ... what colour would you choose ... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x